Our volume discount is as follows:
WGM5 - 5% off for orders $100+
WGM10 - 10% off for orders $225+
WGM15 - 15% off for orders $500+
WGM20 - 20% off for orders $1000+
Lair Loot Reward Points
Use our Rewards Program tab located in the lower left corner of our website to gain reward points. You must create an account on our website before you can begin accumulating points. Points are added automatically when placing orders. To gain points using social media you must interact through the tab instead of social media in order for the points to be applied to your account.
- Do Lair Loot points expire? - No they do not.
- What if I return items? - If you purchase and earned points then you return an item, points will be deducted in the amount of the return. Processing fees may apply.
- Fine print: Weave Got Maille reserves the right to end our rewards program at any time without notice. Points hold no real cash value.
- How do I apply my coupon? - You can always check your points earned by clicking the rewards tab in the lower left corner of our website. This tab is also where you'll spend your points. If you've got enough points to spend, the tab will prompt you to use them, you'll then be sent an email with a coupon code to apply to your order. We can only accept 1 coupon per order.
- No refunds will be given for Lair Loot.
- Lair Loot is technically considered a coupon code. We can only accept one coupon code per order! It is up to you to decide which coupon you'd like to use per order.
In order to become a wholesale customer we ask that you own your own bead store. Your store may be either brick and mortar or you may own your own website as a jewelry supply company (this excludes Etsy, Amazon, & the like). We also require proper documentation as proof of owning/ representing the store.
We understand the desire to find a supplier to sell wholesale to you, as your needs for low cost supplies are great. That is why we created a Volume Discount Program, specifically with designers in mind. By buying though our website and using our discount program you are allowed to shop our entire inventory whereas wholesale bead stores have a more limited inventory as well as minimum yearly requirements to meet.