If you need to return an item, please log into your account and view your order history. Request a return on the items you wish to return, you will receive an email with return instructions. If you checked out as a guest, please contact us via email on our website. We do not accept return requests via phone. You must receive a return reference number from one of our staff before returning any item.
Items that are not returnable are:
- Custom rings
- Precious Metals
- Niobium rings
- Twisted rings
- Opened packages of jump rings
- Sale items & Discontinued Items
- Tool Magic
- Bright Aluminum Sampler Packs
- Rainbow Color Packs
- Ring Chests
- Bulk Packaged rings or scales in 30 ounces or more of 1 color and size
You may return unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. You will be responsible for shipping charges for any return, assuming the return is not due to our error. If you have issues with an item you ordered, such as a missing item - you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your product. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If we issue a return address label, you must return the items within 15 business days or we will cancel the return.
Refunds and credits will only be issued if we receive the items within 15 days after issuing a return authorization.
All products must be in the same condition as when sent to you and in sell-able condition. A 50% repackaging fee will be deducted from your return, should the items need to be repackaged.
Restocking Fee - We reserve the right to charge a 50% restocking fee for large volume returns. A large volume return can be high quantity amount between 10 and 30 ounces of packaged rings or scales in one size and one color. High volume orders take additional labor hours as well as materials that could have been used on other products. We are then left with additional stock to store in our warehouse. All of our regular return policies apply to large returns. Large Volume Returns between 10 and 30 ounces are only eligible for store credit. **Bulk rings and scales of 30 ounces or more are not available for returns, refunds or exchanges.
If more than 1/2 of your original order is returned for a refund, you will be expected to cover the original shipping charges - your refunded amount will reflect this.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you use store credit or a gift certificate on an order and you need to return items from that order, only store credit will be issued. Any Lair Loot reward points that were added to your account for your original purchase will be deducted in the amount that we refund to you.
We are not able to process exchanges on our website (we do not store payment information on our website for security reasons)
To Request a return:
Log into your account and view your order history. Request a return on the items you wish to return, you will receive an email with return instructions. If you checked out as a guest, please contact us via email on our website. We do not accept return requests via phone.
Shipping time frames do not have a guaranteed delivery time. This is especially true for international packages. It may take 6-8 weeks for international delivery.
Due to policies within our main shipping carriers (USPS, UPS, & FedEX), we might not be able to ship to some countries. If there is a problem, please contact us at email@example.com and we will try to help you the best we can.
Please note that there are also restrictions on some products that are not allowed be shipped to international destinations.
Our Shipping Procedures:
- Our business hours (order processing hours) are Monday - Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Fridays 8:00am-3:00pm CST.
- We do not work weekends or Holidays, and therefore if you place an order on 3:00pm on a Friday, expect that processing won't start until Monday morning, assuming it is not a holiday.
- Our processing times vary and we strive to get orders out in 1-2 business days. Our current order processing time is 4-6 business days. During holidays, processing time may be increased.
- We will try to accommodate combined shipping requests for multiple orders, however due to our high order volume and our goal of rapid shipping of orders, we can not guarantee it.
For USPS Shipping:
- First Class shipping is available only for packages under 13 ounces include the weight of the packaging materials. First Class shipping either domestic or international does not include insurance.
- Priority shipping includes $100 worth of insurance. If you need to insure your order for a higher dollar amount, you may call us and we will invoice you for additional insurance. Priority shipping does not mean we process your order faster.
For UPS Shipping:
- UPS Ground, 2nd Day, and Overnight shipping are also good available options.
- Please remember that 2nd Day and Overnight do not mean that you will receive your order within 2 days or overnight. Order processing, holiday rushes, or inclement weather are not included in the shipping times.
Please remember for all shipping options:
It is your responsibility to choose the best carrier option for your shipping service.
Once your order leaves our building, we have no control over the shipping. Any issues with lost, stolen, damaged packages or incorrect shipping addresses, will need to be addressed with your carrier. If the carrier damages or looses your package, we are not responsible for replacing your order.
When you place an order, we can estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose if you request it. Always contact us first if you have a specific deadline.
When inclement weather hits this is especially true! Once the order is out of our hands - we cannot make any guarantees about an arrival date especially when there is inclement weather. The Midwest is known for strong snow storms and they have in the past held up 2 day shipping on orders. We suggest you order early, order extra, and order often for future projects - especially around the holidays.
Lost-Stolen-Damaged Packages - Though it is extremely rare, sometimes packages get lost, stolen or damaged in transit. We cannot be held responsible if this happens. Once we issue a tracking number, this indicates that the order is no longer in our possession and has passed on to the shipping company. When placing an order you put trust in the shipper that they will deliver your order in an accurate and timely fashion. We have no control or ability to get in touch with the package once we hand it off to the shipping company. In the event that this does occur and the tracking number indicates that a package has been delivered, but you don't receive it, contact your local post office or UPS ASAP and file a claim with them. If the item arrived damage - please refuse the package if possible. **Please remember that First Class International Shipping and Standard shipping options do not include insurance! We can always add insurance to a package if you ask us before hand. Call us and we can send you an invoice for the additional insurance.