If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order. You must receive a return reference number from one of our staff before returning any item.
Items that are not returnable are:
- Custom rings
- Niobium rings
- Twisted rings
- Opened packages of jump rings
- Sale items & Discontinued Items
- Tool Magic
- Bright Aluminum Sampler Packs
- Rainbow Color Packs
- Ring Chests
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. You will be responsible for shipping charges for any return, assuming the return is not due to our error. If you have issues with an item you ordered, such as a missing item - you must notify us within 14 days of receiving your product. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.). If we issue a return address label, you must return the items within 15 business days or we will cancel the return.
Refunds and credits will only be issued if we receive the items within 15 days after issuing a return authorization.
All products must be in the same condition as when sent to you and in sell-able condition. A 50% repackaging fee will be deducted from your return, should the items need to be repackaged.
Restocking Fee - We reserve the right to charge a 5% restocking fee for large returns of $100+. We will void this fee if returns are taken in store credit. A large return can be either a high dollar amount of $100+, or high quantity amount of 6+ ounces of packaged rings in one size and one color. High volume orders take additional labor hours as well as materials that could have been used on other jump ring sizes. We are then left with additional stock to store in our warehouse. All of our regular return policies apply to large returns.
If more than 1/2 of your original order is returned for a refund, you will be expected to cover the original shipping charges - your refunded amount will reflect this. If you take a store credit, we will waive this fee.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you use store credit on an order and you need to return items from that order, only store credit will be issued. Any Lair Loot reward points that were added to your account for your original purchase will be deducted in the amount that we refund to you.
We are not able to process exchanges on our website (we do not store payment information on our website for security reasons)
To Request a return:
Log into your account and view your order history. Request a return on the items you wish to return, you will receive an email with return instructions. If you checked out as a guest, please contact us via email on our website. We do not accept return requests via phone.
**Due to nationwide slowdowns there have been many delays in shipping time frames from all of our shipping sources. Shipping time frames do not have a guaranteed delivery time. This is especially true for international packages. It may take 6-8 weeks for delivery.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
- Our business days (order processing hours) are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm CT, and do not include Holidays.
- We do not work weekends or Holidays, and therefore if you place an order on 4:30pm on a Friday, expect that processing won't start until Monday morning, assuming it is not a holiday.
- Our processing times vary and we strive to get orders out in 1-2 business days.
- Our current order processing time is 4-6 business days as of 2/3/2020.
- First Class shipping is for packages 13 ozs and under. Anything over 13 ozs must ship priority mail. The more your package weighs, the more the post office charges us. First Class shipping either domestic or international does not include insurance.
- Priority shipping includes $100 worth of insurance. If you need to insure your order for a higher dollar amount, you may call us and we will invoice you for additional insurance.
- Selecting Free Shipping during any Free Shipping promotion means that your order will ship Free Economy Shipping. It may take 5-7 business days to arrive. Free economy shipping does NOT include insurance on your package. If you want insurance, please select priority mail.
- International shipping is pricey and as a small business we cannot eat all the pricing all the time.
- It is your responsibility to choose the best carrier option for your shipping service. If your area has unreliable delivery, you may not want to choose the Free Economy or First Class shipping. Neither of these options include insurance. If the carrier looses your package, we are not responsible for replacing your order.
- At this time we are not able to fulfill requests of shipping multiple orders together due to Staffing issues.
When you place an order, we can estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose if you request it. Always contact us first if you have a specific deadline.
Please note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound/oz. We try our hardest to have accurate rates and dimensions entered into all of our product. At times, there may be discrepancies. If your shipping price is vastly miscalculated we will contact you to let you know that we either owe you a refund, or need to invoice you for additional shipping charges. We cannot cover shipping charges for miscalculated order weights and do apologize for any inconvenience in advance. Shipping costs add up quickly and as a small company we simply cannot cover the cost for all shipping expenses.
2nd Day UPS shipping - We do offer 2nd day UPS shipping - It is wise to contact us before choosing this selection - Ada is a small town and does at times have limited post office/ UPS reach. 2 day shipping does not mean you will receive your order within 2 days. Order processing times may still take 4-6 business days. When inclement weather hits this is especially true! While we are willing to come to work on snow mobiles, some are not. Once the order is out of our hands - we cannot make any guarantees about a reach date especially when there is inclement weather. Minnesota is known for strong snow storms and they have in the past held up 2 day shipping on orders. We suggest you order early, order extra, and order often for future projects - especially around the holidays.
Lost-Stolen-Damaged Packages - Though it is extremely rare, sometimes packages get lost, stolen or damaged in transit. We cannot be held responsible if this happens. Once we issue a tracking number, this indicates that the order is no longer in our possession and has passed on to the shipping company. When placing an order you put trust in the shipper that they will deliver your order in an accurate and timely fashion. We have no control or ability to get in touch with the package once we hand it off to the shipping company. In the event that this does occur and your tracking number indicates that a package has been delivered, but you don't receive it, contact your local post office or UPS ASAP and file a claim with them. If the item arrived damage - please refuse the package if possible. **Please remember that First Class International Shipping and Free Shipping options do not include insurance! We can always add insurance to a package if you ask us before hand. Call us and we can send over an additional invoice. We apologize if this ever happens in advance.